The Standard Bank Device Store Code of Conduct is a set of commitments which Standard Bank will try to honour, as well as your rights as a customer
Standard Bank commits to:
- act in a fair, reasonable, responsible and non-discriminatory way at all times
- display the utmost courtesy and care when dealing with you
- make sure that our products and services meet the requirements of all laws and licences
- provide you with information regarding our services and pricing
- guide you on your communication needs and keep your information confidential
- refer you to ICASA for your unresolved complaints.
You have the following rights:
- to be provided with services in a non-discriminatory way and information in your preferred language
- to choose a service provider
- to access and query your information held by the service provider.
- for your information to be kept confidential (unless we are required to disclose it) and not sold to third parties
- to choose to port your number
- the right to redress
- the right to lodge a complaint with ICASA.
Customer care and complaints
To report a complaint, call 135 free from a Standard Bank Mobile SIM or 0801 212 577 from any other network or send us an email on [email protected]
If your complaint is unresolved, you can refer it to: